Rarity Bay is a gated waterfront community located on a 960-acre peninsula surrounded by breathtaking views of Tellico Lake and the Great Smoky Mountains. The community is nestled on the foothills of Eastern Tennessee, and is a few minutes away from world-class attractions and entertainment, must-visit restaurants, top-notch medical care facilities, exclusive shopping venues, and the many services and amenities available in the nearby city of Knoxville.
Home to around 400 families, Rarity Bay is very popular for its gorgeous views, laid-back setting, and wide range of top-quality amenities. The community is ideal for retirees as well as buyers in search of a second home or vacation property that offers a relaxing environment in addition to world-class golf and equestrian facilities.
A variety of elegant homes await anyone looking forward to the high quality of life offered at Rarity Bay. Some options include stylish villas, luxury condos, and expansive waterfront estates boasting impressive first-class features. Most of the homes feature elegant French Country architecture that brilliantly complements the stunning water and golf course views surrounding the area.
Amenities and features of Rarity Bay
- The Rarity Bay Championship Golf Course is one of the community’s most outstanding features. Designed by DJ De Victor and Peter Langham, the 18-hole, par 72 course presents golfers with an unbelievable playing experience, with scenic rolling fairways and course layouts requiring a strategic approach. The course also features a driving range and putting green course for players looking to hone their skills.
- Situated near Rarity Bay’s entrance is the superb Equestrian Center, ideal for residents in search of an enjoyable equestrian lifestyle. The center is filled with a wide range of terrific features that include scenic riding trails and well-maintained boarding facilities. The center also serves as the venue for many special events, and offers riding lessons for beginners.
- For residents who love spending time outdoors, Rarity Bay boasts a network of scenic walking trails showcasing the community’s awe-inspiring views and picture-perfect surroundings. The paths are perfect for either a quick morning jog or a leisurely stroll, perfect for residents looking to soak in some sunlight.
- Rarity Bay is a few minutes away from a fantastic variety of nearby attractions and destinations. During those few times when you want to see what’s outside of Rarity Bay, head to nearby Knoxville, which features many great attractions that include museums, shopping venues, cultural destinations, and world-class restaurants.
- The Rarity Bay Clubhouse is a masterpiece to behold, with its stunning French Country architectural design and interiors made of polished granite, stacked stone, and sculptured iron railings. Among its features include a full-service bar, an outdoor patio with breathtaking views, private meeting rooms, and a sprawling main level that can accommodate up to 150 guests. The clubhouse also features a fully stocked pro shop where you can also avail of golf lessons designed to improve your skills.
The Rarity Bay Women’s Club features a great selection of fun activities and weekly clubs for residents. Some of the available clubs you can join include the Art Club, Movie Club, Garden Club, Bowling Couples, Bridge Club, Hiking Club, Tap Dancing Club, and Book Club.
Rarity Bay is a beautiful lake and golf community (private/gated) on a peninsula of 960 acres, on the southern end of Tellico Lake. The peninsula is full of small wildlife, indigenous and migratory birds. 10 miles of shoreline with lake access for virtually every home owner. Well maintained golf fairways interweave the community. Views of the peaks of The Great Smoky Mountains.
A French Country atmosphere sets the tone throughout the community in the architectural design of the clubhouse, equestrian center and homes. Golfing, tennis, swimming, horseback riding, boating, dining, or just relaxing – Rarity Bay has all your fine living needs
Townhomes, Condos, and Villas in Rarity Bay
Rarity Bay is nestled on a scenic 960-acre peninsula surrounded by Lake Tellico, and is about 30 minutes southwest of Knoxville. The master-planned community offers world-class amenities such as a very scenic 18-hole championship golf course, a gorgeous stacked stone clubhouse, and over 50 special interest clubs organized by residents.
Buyers can choose from comfortable 3 to 4-bedroom detached villas or condos surrounded by lovely views of the lake and the Great Smoky Mountains. Most of the properties feature stylish French Country-inspired architecture and are equipped with gourmet kitchens, dramatic living and dining rooms, and elegant master bedrooms.
Lakeview and Lakefront Homes in Rarity Bay
Rarity Bay is nestled on a 960-acre peninsula, offering residents sweeping views of Tellico Lake and verdant landscapes along the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains.
Lakefront homes in Rarity Bay offer a relaxing combination of comfort, elegance, and lovely outdoor views. Many of the homes feature stylish French Country architecture, which perfectly matches the area’s beautiful scenery. There are plenty of options that can suit any type of budget or preference. Buyers can choose from low-maintenance villas with 2 to 3 bedrooms to luxurious 5-bedroom homes with spacious living areas.
Golf Course and Luxury Homes in Rarity Bay
Rarity Bay is a private golf and equestrian community located on a scenic peninsula surrounded by marvelous views of the Great Smoky Mountains. Known as one of the top retirement communities in East Tennessee, it features the Rarity Bay Golf and Country Club, an 18-hole De Victor Langham-designed golf course that’s excellent from tee box to green.
Luxury and golf course homes in Rarity Bay feature elegant French Country architecture and are filled with a wide variety of luxurious features. In addition to the well-designed championship course, the community also features a world-class equestrian facility, a clubhouse, private boat docks, and a swim and tennis club.